Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

There's still a big tree down in rockypoint. going clockwise it's on the climb to the lookout trail.
Please mark down trees on a map. I can then relay this info to park rangers.

Is this the location in red?
Screenshot_20240205-135536_Drive.jpg

I rode everything in Hartshorne this morning; Rocky Point is clear. Didn’t have time to make it over to Huber. Park is riding well, with just a few wet areas.

Had a bonus @Jrzjoe sighting. Good to catch up with you!

I rode everything in Hartshorne this morning; Rocky Point is clear. Didn’t have time to make it over to Huber. Park is riding well, with just a few wet areas.

Had a bonus @Jrzjoe sighting. Good to catch up with you!
Nice to see you today brother.
I agree with your report

Anyone ride Hartshorne today?
I hiked there around 2pm today. North facing shadow areas that don't get much traffic still had a few inches of snow. Others that were in the sun were down to pretty greasy mud. Might be sort of ridable first thing but forecast shows sun and mid to high 30's so I'm guessing snow melt will be pretty heavy as the day goes on.

I did a short walk with Mrs. G in Huber this afternoon. We only walked the trails on the south/east side of Brown’s Dock Road.

Conditions are a combination of packed snow/ice, wet/muddy bare patches, and some dry/firm areas that face south.

Based on what we saw, I’m gonna say the park won’t be properly rideable any time soon.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions