Highland Camps in NJ/PA

Robin

Highland Camps is hitting the road!

As gravity-driven terrain becomes more common around the country, you may be looking to upgrade your skills not just for Highland’s features but also at your local trails. Our coaches will be hosting skills clinics in communities around the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic this fall, beginning with two stops in Vermont.

We’ll be traveling with ramps, drops, jumps, and airbags to create a teaching space that emphasizes safety, fun, and learning. Clinics are kept small to allow for focused, individualized coaching.

Click the link below to learn more and register for a clinic near you!
highlandmountain.com/highlandskillsclinic/

Sep 23 & 24 — Stowe, VT
Sep 30 & Oct 1 — Kingdom Trails, VT
Oct 14 & 15 — Camp Edge, NJ
Oct 21 & 22 — South Brunswick, NJ
Oct 28 & 29 — Phoenixville, PA
#americasbikepark #highlandcamps

FYI - these clinics are with Ben from Cognition Coaching

Bumping this.

South Brunswick this week.

Phoenixville the following weekend.

I took the jumping clinic at camp edge. I can't stress enough how informative this was. I learned more in this one session than I would have ever learned on my own. Proper technique goes a long way. Never thought I would be sending it into the air bag like I was. It was so much fun. I am deffinately doing it again next year.

Attachments

• IMG_20231016_083900_077.jpg
    IMG_20231016_083900_077.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 58
I assume this weekend is Six Mile? I’m interested in Sunday, but not sure how the weather will affect things.

I assume this weekend is Six Mile? I’m interested in Sunday, but not sure how the weather will affect things.
Not at Six Mile.

This weekend’s clinics are at Woodlot Park on New Road.

This venue can handle some rain and still be fine.

Back
Top Bottom