Join us for Ceres Parks inaugural trail maintenance!

I'd love to be there right now but I'm stuck at work.:cry: I work every other weekend which means all the dates for the TM's fall on my weekend work days.:( That figures thou... all the fun usually happens on the weekends that I have to work. If anyone does any work on the other weekends let me know and I'll help out if I can.

Brian

I want to thank everyone that came out for the trail maintenance at Ceres. Even though I live far away, it's the closest thing I have to a home trail. I was amazed at how many of you showed up to help even though you had never been to the park before. I think we got a lot of work done and I had a great time on the ride afterwards. Thanks again

Last edited:
A few pictures of the work and workers:

Attachments

• ceresgroup1.jpg
    ceresgroup1.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 258
  • ceresgroup2.jpg
    ceresgroup2.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 257
  • ceresgroup3.jpg
    ceresgroup3.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 254
  • ceresgroup5.jpg
    ceresgroup5.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 258
more pics:

Attachments

• ceresrobfam.jpg
    ceresrobfam.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 261
  • cerestp.jpg
    cerestp.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 264
  • ceresturnpike.jpg
    ceresturnpike.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 277
here are some snaps I took it was a great day for sure.

Attachments

• P1000724.jpg
    P1000724.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 279
  • P1000734.jpg
    P1000734.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 273
  • P1000735.jpg
    P1000735.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 288
  • P1000739.jpg
    P1000739.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 275
This was a good time. We got a lot done and the post TM ride was a lot of fun. Thanks for showing us around.

nice pics guys, fun day overall....nice to give some of the Allaire crew a tour of some of the trails

Productive day of TM and a fun ride, thanks for the tour and work already done at Ceres.

Mike please caption this pic with - " I hold the apple pie like this and....." :rofl:

Attachments

• P1000724.jpg
    P1000724.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 257
Productive day of TM and a fun ride, thanks for the tour and work already done at Ceres.

Mike please caption this pic with - " I hold the apple pie like this and....." :rofl:

You know, I saw that picture and knew no good could come of it.:eek:

Thank you to all who donated their time for our inaugural trail maintenance. We’re exactly 8 months removed from the first time we reached out to IMBA & JORBA, and celebrated it by logging 100 man hours today! Next session is Sunday 8am to noon 7/31.
Our hard working volunteers:
Barry Gall
Paul TrailNazi
Mike Canfenti
Frank Harms
Greg Muscell
Rick Archer
Chris Rogers
Nancy Rogers
Mike Pascale
John E. Williams
Kurt Widmarer
Kevin Silang
Annabelle Silang
Scott McKeon
Angie Sokorai
Lisa Fortunato
Bill Bastan
Jason Cheng
Bill Bretschneider
Joe Santana
Lucy Oliveiria
Clint Gill
Larry Goats
Tony Colanero
Rob Hess

Thanks Rob for your leadership and passion.

A handful of us, had under a 30 minute trip to get to the park, but many of you came form an hour or more away to work at someone else's "home" park. Thank you all! It was a fun day.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions