JORBA Open Membership Page

If i don't get my monthly bonus, i'm gunna be pissed.
I count on this supplemental income.

Wait, all I get is some banked karma, which I usually blow in alc induced, nonsensical rants,
resulting in Kev nudging me to delete my post from 2am in the morning.
Not unlike this one.

Do the needful.

;)

December renewal completed.

Is it worth an "official" message to the 700+ people on mtbnj and jorba strava groups to renew memberships now for 2022? While those groups are no longer very local, it at least gets the name and website out to a sizeable audience.

861 people on the jorba strava group and 732 people on the mtbnj strava group. Would this work?

If you enjoy riding the "rock garden" state and want to see more opportunities to ride in New Jersey, its time to check your JORBA membership status. If your membership status is not active, please consider renewing or joining JORBA now for 2022.

JORBA membership not only covers needed trail maintenance today, but also ensures an investment in the future of mountain biking in New Jersey. A larger membership provides a stronger voice in advocacy to not only protect but also expand riding within the state. So as we close on 2021, please join now for 2022. To learn more, join and/or renew your membership follow the link below:

Thanks!

Wow, ok, I know this is late. But I need 10 people to renew for December.

Not sure what happened to our momentum. This summer/year has been great but the last 2 months we have really fallen behind 2020 numbers at this same point. How can more people have joined last year?

Or maybe some single individual can renew a dozen times?

TIA

Can you look at the list of expired people and then directly ask people that you know to renew?

We have 3-4 automated emails that go out to people. That helped close the gap previously this year. But it seems to have stopped working. I guess that begs the question: has our automation died? This software is....quirky. So maybe.

@Patrick any thoughts?

In the spirit of the season of giving and the recent realization of the many trails i ride are the result of the hard work of the fine folks of the jorba org, i finally joined today. Hope it helps the end of year drive.

We have 3-4 automated emails that go out to people. That helped close the gap previously this year. But it seems to have stopped working. I guess that begs the question: has our automation died? This software is....quirky. So maybe.

@Patrick any thoughts?

I tried to think but nothing happened.

Can you look at the list of expired people and then directly ask people that you know to renew?

Interesting - are you thinking "in general" or should Norm be calling people ;)
So anyone could id friends that are not in JORBA (or expired) and poke them ?

Have you heard of Amway? Products you use everyday are available at a discount.

I have an idea so it is less personal, but i need to flush it out with Norm and Tom -
it could be too micro-aggressive for the times.

Interesting - are you thinking "in general" or should Norm be calling people ;)

Norm probably knows a lot of people, so I figured that if he looked at all of the expired people, he might know some of them. He might have already done this though.

Or you could just fix the automation :p

Norm probably knows a lot of people, so I figured that if he looked at all of the expired people, he might know some of them. He might have already done this though.

Well, i'll check if it is working i guess. we don't have a sandbox, and i got **** last time i tried to fix something and it went south for a couple hours.

I got 2 emails for my renewal. One that my membership expires in a month, and subsequently in a week.

I also got that auto renew email that we've discussed.

So technically that's 3 emails, but maybe 2.

I’ve done this in the past and it works but it’s exhausting. I can tell you for a fact that many people we know & ride with just…won’t sign up or renew. It is what it is.

The idea is/was to make the process better to the point that these 1s & 2s don’t matter so much. Like if 50 people join this week, who cares about the 4 that don’t?

But we’re not there yet.

I got 2 emails for my renewal. One that my membership expires in a month, and subsequently in a week.

I also got that auto renew email that we've discussed.

So technically that's 3 emails, but maybe 2.

You would get at least 2 more if you didn’t renew. Then at the end of the month Patrick goes to your house and just stands in your yard.

Back
Top Bottom