lots of action at kvsp this week

jpn

got in a couple of rides there this week. on weds the trails were still fairly wet and soft; went up to the tower and saw some fellow bikers out out along with some hikers and a nice small bear scurrying around. They are awfully cute when they are small. black, round and brown in the face. I had some good yogi bear lines going on in my head the rest of the ride.

was there again this morning and saw a whole bunch of kids riding; must have been a day camp or something. nothing better than a bunch of kids riding bikes!

talked with one of the park workers and they are getting ready for the race next weekend. good luck to everyone who is racing.

got in a couple of rides there this week. on weds the trails were still fairly wet and soft; went up to the tower and saw some fellow bikers out out along with some hikers and a nice small bear scurrying around. They are awfully cute when they are small. black, round and brown in the face. I had some good yogi bear lines going on in my head the rest of the ride.

was there again this morning and saw a whole bunch of kids riding; must have been a day camp or something. nothing better than a bunch of kids riding bikes!

talked with one of the park workers and they are getting ready for the race next weekend. good luck to everyone who is racing.

Yep...I was there with my campers riding today.

I was there today too and saw the kids riding and thought that was great! I saw a rather large bear by Whites Pond as it darted across the rail trail too. They seem quite active as I also saw a sow with a cub back by the airport earlier this week. Again good job getting the kids out on the trails.

Back
Top Bottom