Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
ProBikeKit was the bomb for road bike parts. I've ordered a ton of stuff back in the day. Multiple Shimano groupsets for frames i built up. Always had the best prices on Continental & Michelin tires.

They probably got 30 containers of Shimano components late last year and can't pay the bills.

Andypowerful

Trying to get my wife to ride with me so I have this on order for her. Plus it will give me another bike to start upgrading.
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 2.30.21 PM.png

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Trying to get my wife to ride with me so I have this on order for her. Plus it will give me another bike to start upgrading.
View attachment 211295
I got my wife the same bike but the 29er version. It's hanging on a wall in the garage brand spanking new. She never rode it once. Not because she didn't like the bike, she's just not into riding anymore. I was hoping a new bike would spark the interest but it didn't.

Andypowerful

I got my wife the same bike but the 29er version. It's hanging on a wall in the garage brand spanking new. She never rode it once. Not because she didn't like the bike, she's just not into riding anymore. I was hoping a new bike would spark the interest but it didn't.
Yeah I'm hoping this doesn't happen. If nothing else it can be an extra when I want to bring the kids with me. It's a medium so its right in the middle.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Wasn’t completely happy with the Ground Control /Eliminator combo on the Maniak.
C54DD34E-C2AA-4E7A-8BEC-05004154EA0C.jpeg

Took a flier on s set of 2.6 Super Ground Wicked Will’s. Edit: The bubbles are residue missed by the rag from cleaning up “spillage” with a nearly depleted sprayer,….☺️

8E2675D3-A746-4FF9-8A48-83C6A567953C.jpeg

They’re surprisingly quick (at least they are on pavement 😉). If they still have air in them tomorrow I’ll give them a proper shake down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom