Post your Cat =^..^=

Grasshopper gave us a scare this weekend. He's our cat that escaped death 7 years ago with kidney failure.

Last Wednesday night he started vomiting and Thursday diarrhea. The earliest our vet could see him was Friday afternoon.

He seemed ok and vet said it could be just something he ate but monitor. Saturday morning he took a turn for the worse and we spent a good portion of the day at the emergency vet. After blood work and ultrasound they determined pancreatitis.

We had the option to leave him overnight in the hospital or take him home and care for him. Sunday was rough... hiding under the bed and not eating.

Yesterday was a little better.

Today he ate three meals, gave himself a full cleaning and was on my lap.

Not completely recovered but oiy...
PXL_20230228_150410655.PORTRAIT.jpg

Grasshopper gave us a scare this weekend. He's our cat that escaped death 7 years ago with kidney failure.

Last Wednesday night he started vomiting and Thursday diarrhea. The earliest our vet could see him was Friday afternoon.

He seemed ok and vet said it could be just something he ate but monitor. Saturday morning he took a turn for the worse and we spent a good portion of the day at the emergency vet. After blood work and ultrasound they determined pancreatitis.

We had the option to leave him overnight in the hospital or take him home and care for him. Sunday was rough... hiding under the bed and not eating.

Yesterday was a little better.

Today he ate three meals, gave himself a full cleaning and was on my lap.

Not completely recovered but oiy...
View attachment 208388
ugh that sucks but glad hes on the rebound Jazmin and Melody sending Cat hugs.

i'm starting to think it's all the same photo and you just photoshop a different arm into the pic

He does this pretty much every day. If you scrolled through the photos on my phone, you might think I have a problem.

HAve you ever seen @JimN 's face in any of these pictures? I'm starting to think he's posting pictures of a random cat downloaded from the internet!

I know what people are coming here to see, and it's not my face :p

6D2AE7A2-0D4D-40B2-8D75-D5AC818F363B.jpeg

The only way to truly appreciate how many electrical cords there are in a house is when you have have to wrap every single one of them to prevent an unfortunate chew-thru by this half cat half badger PIA. Extra chewy and threatening in the hour before his dinner

Back
Top Bottom