Post your Cat =^..^=

iman29

Assholes....I fucking lose again.
View attachment 213694
painfully familiar with this problem and the solution we came up with was so obvious but we didnt connect the dots until the last year or so.

We used to correct the cats with a spray from a small water bottle. they have come to "fear it" to the point even if you shake it they scramble. However this only works if youre a witness to this crime above.

XX years and probably $200+ in replacement blinds later, we now leave the spray bottle ON THE WINDOWSILL! Duh!

I probably now jinxed myself but the blinds I installed after they wrecked the previous ones have survived for around 2+ years.

JDurk

Assholes....I fucking lose again.
View attachment 213694
painfully familiar with this problem and the solution we came up with was so obvious but we didnt connect the dots until the last year or so.

We used to correct the cats with a spray from a small water bottle. they have come to "fear it" to the point even if you shake it they scramble. However this only works if youre a witness to this crime above.

XX years and probably $200+ in replacement blinds later, we now leave the spray bottle ON THE WINDOWSILL! Duh!

I probably now jinxed myself but the blinds I installed after they wrecked the previous ones have survived for around 2+ years.
14 years and counting using these. We put them up after doing a full house renovation. Got cat(s) later and they never bother them. We have replaced a few that tore when removing for painting projects, but put new ones up. Friends and family don't notice the difference.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
CDCBCD29-0544-4E0F-93E0-505956EEE87D.jpeg
FD568B6C-E227-46CB-B3F5-BF714CAE786A.jpeg
ACB98DCE-43CB-4972-A026-21A0FEB3FB8E.jpeg

Cream Puff loves our reusable shopping bags. If we leave then on the floor in the kitchen after putting the groceries away, he'll play with them until we take them away. Tonight we moved one to the living room, and he was on it for two hours straight.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
that vinyl sheet flooring comes up easily....should only be glued around the edges.
just sayin'

My wife already has the replacement flooring picked out :p

She was gung ho to get the counter/tile/sink/stove done, but we've been dragging ass on having someone do the floor.

JerseyPete

My wife already has the replacement flooring picked out :p

She was gung ho to get the counter/tile/sink/stove done, but we've been dragging ass on having someone do the floor.
You had the other stuff done before doing the flooring? I thought flooring comes first?

Top Bottom