Round Valley Good to Go

rode here for the first time on sat, great time. Trails are in good shape. One giant tree down in the middle of the trail that you need to cyclecross over but, other than that, i enjoyed myself.

Hey All,

I am actually going to Readington, NJ this weekend for the festival there, and I was going to check out Round Valley with the gf.

Is this place for beginners?

Hey All,

I am actually going to Readington, NJ this weekend for the festival there, and I was going to check out Round Valley with the gf.

Is this place for beginners?

Don't take your GF here as beginners. She may not be your GF any longer after you're all said and done :D

6 Mile Run is a much better choice.

As one should expect, Round valley is in great shape. Go here instead of rutting up chimney rock.

So, will RV be good to go after all this rain? Anyone wanna give me a tour sunday? Never been there.

Might be worth a shot since it's supposed to be hot and sunny tomorrow.

This might be the one place where you don't need a guide but I can suggest you start from the boat launch/main lot. Starting from the cushetunk lot is absolutely brutal. Plus the view from the main lot is just a great way to start and finish your ride. Well worth the couple bucks they charge to get into the lot this time of year.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions