Sirius XM chatter

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Free listening week.
If you have a receiver, it should be active.

R0B

I’ve gotten them down to something around $5/mo for platinum for the past few years ($60/yr up front) for my wife’s car, all in with taxes and fees came in around $77/yr I think.

Years ago I got them close to $4/mo in my other car but since I drive to work once per week now and got Apple Music I cancelled it.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just got a 24 month deal. First time I've used the chat box and first time I've gotten more than a year.

I was only eligible for this because it's a new vehicle. Not sure if that means new as in 2023 model or a new vehicle on my SXM account.

Screenshot_20230924_154711_Yahoo Mail.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Iv been getting the mailings for that deal on my challenger so its got to be new to your account

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking for offers now...new car free trial going to expire soon, and my wife wants hers "reactivated" from her free trial a few years ago lol...so realistically 2 subs if the sub not too bad.

Patrick

Staff member
Looking for offers now...new car free trial going to expire soon, and my wife wants hers "reactivated" from her free trial a few years ago lol...so realistically 2 subs if the sub not too bad.

should be in the $70/yr per car range now.

Patrick

Staff member
Apparently Warren Buffet Likes Flex2k

Patrick

Staff member
New app comes out tomorrow, along with a streaming only trial.

I'd recommend trying it if not a customer - native apps for existing may be slow to update to the new one.

Patrick

Staff member
what makes the new app betterer?

they are combining pandora and stitcher (podcast) features with the sxm functionality.
The streaming only trial is targeting the digital crowd. Conversion to the monthly plan will be less than apple music or spotify prem.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
they are combining pandora and stitcher (podcast) features with the sxm functionality.
The streaming only trial is targeting the digital crowd. Conversion to the monthly plan will be less than apple music or spotify prem.
It should be less than apple and spotify. They play the same 100 songs on each station over and over.

Top Bottom