Things that make you smile :)

lol.. that's the Superintendent, Mark Schwarz.
Good old Superintendent Mark Schwarz. Not an ex fixer for the mob under witness protection with the skills required for when the school is taken over by terrorists.

Pretty sure I watched this movie on Netflix while on the trainer last winter. Starring Jason Statham. Was OK but predictable.

Starring Jason Statham. Was OK but predictable.
If those are not good reasons to watch a movie, then I don't know what they could be...are you talking about Homefront? He was an ex DEA in that one...the only flaw in every JS movie is that they can't get the British accent out of him and yet he's always CIA, DEA, FBI etc...BTW, I like my JS movies best when directed by Guy Ritchie!

If those are not good reasons to watch a movie, then I don't know what they could be...are you talking about Homefront? He was an ex DEA in that one...the only flaw in every JS movie is that they can't get the British accent out of him and yet he's always CIA, DEA, FBI etc...BTW, I like my JS movies best when directed by Guy Ritchie!
There was one Statham movie when he falls in love and starts banging a nun. Priceless!

Off leash dog at Waywayanda,
The owner sees you coming and he stops, stands still and points to the ground.
The dog sees this and sits down next to him and waits for you to pass.

View attachment 215934

There's a dude that walks a heeler (cattle dog?) in Hartshorne that has, to this date, the only dog that I've personally witnessed that is trained to walk off-leash.

No hand signals, no whistling, no snapping...he just steps off the trail, and the dog is there, sitting right next to him.

And he still carries a leash, btw.

Heard a great Larry the Cable guy father's day joke on the drive to Sanford:

When I was a kid in little league I struck out with bases loaded and 2 outs. My father sat next to me and took out a roll of lifesavers from his pocket. He gripped them in his hand and beat the hell out of me. Happy father's day!

Heard a great Larry the Cable guy father's day joke on the drive to Sanford:

When I was a kid in little league I struck out with bases loaded and 2 outs. My father sat next to me and took out a roll of lifesavers from his pocket. He gripped them in his hand and beat the hell out of me. Happy father's day!
I like Larry but I didn't get this at all.

Back
Top Bottom