Tuesday Beginners Group Rides

I participated in these years ago. They were always alot of fun. Tuesdays are dam near impossible for me now, but im sure alot of newer riders would benefit from them.

So what e are going to do is just kind of meet at allaire for a 6 PM ride beginner pace ride.
So if your are new to riding and want to get some spin in let me know these are not sponsored rides.
But I will try to get you all to join jorba if you are not already members.
Remember these are beginner paced rides......
let me know ..

Thanks
the Allaire crew.

I'm in though tomorrow looks to be a washout(50% chance of rain in the afternoon/evening).

I’d like to join this beginner friendly ride but I’m booked this week but I have a few questions.
I’m an antique (70+) and I’ve been riding forever or longer, how long do you generally ride?
And a friend of the same vintage but relatively inexperienced would like to join. Will he survive?
Lastly, is this a weekly ride?

Don’t wanna speak for @mike_243 but from my experience, distance is dictated by A) the available light. B) the speed of the group. C) weather. These are true “no drop“ rides. They only go as fast as the slowest rider and no one will ever pressure anyone into going faster than they can or ride anything beyond their ability. So to answer the other question, your friend will be fine.

Last edited:
Don’t wanna speak for @mike_243 but from my experience, distance is dictated by A) the available light. B) the speed of the group. C) weather. These are true “no drop“ rides. They only go as fast as the slowest rider and no one will ever pressure anyone into going faster that they can or ride anything beyond their ability. So to answer the other question, your friend will be fine.
Thanks I could not have replied better....
Yup A,B and C.

I'm in though tomorrow looks to be a washout(50% chance of rain in the afternoon/evening).
Well then the 4th is the next Tuesday night ride come on out for the fun....

Last edited:
Guess for tomorrow we will have to play it by ear with the weather. Still in as long as there is no storms.

Guess for tomorrow we will have to play it by ear with the weather. Still in as long as there is no storms.
Well as of now we are a maybe Looks closer to a wash out givin the rain we got early this morning.....
how do yous feel about tomorrow after work supposed to be sunny all day :)
?

Yeah today looks to be a wash. Looks like boomers will be rolling in around 4pm. I'm up for tomorrow at the usual wheels down time(6pm). Who's in?

so do we want to meet up for a ride ? what day is good ? looking like wednesday is the better of the 2.

Actually Tuesday is looking a bit better of the two. But I am up for either day.

1688924447307.png

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions