Water Company Trails Conditions

gcab

I rode a yellow loop on Thursday (6/9) from 518. Yellow was ok except it was wet in the one usual spot near the bigger boulders before it splits, but you can take the go around. The wettest part was the ride in from 518 though for sure.

thwack

Got the ride in yesterday! Came in from Rocktown Lambertville side, took blue to red loop, then over to half of yellow before exiting on 518.

Red was great, one wet spot. The blue connection between red/yellow was extremely wet and muddy though, definitely needs more time to dry out. The section of yellow we saw was mostly dry too.

Got the ride in yesterday! Came in from Rocktown Lambertville side, took blue to red loop, then over to half of yellow before exiting on 518.

Red was great, one wet spot. The blue connection between red/yellow was extremely wet and muddy though, definitely needs more time to dry out. The section of yellow we saw was mostly dry too.
Theres trail that goes around the connector mud bog. coming from red, its on the left after the rock garden and it spits out you at the intersection of rockhopper (down the rocks) and yellow.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
place in in great shape, currently there are minimal to no hanger/arm rippers and a bunch of the stuff has been recently trimmed. In another week there will be some stuff encroaching the trail but really the only downside right now is the low stuff that covers the trail, but it wouldn’t be water co if you could actually see where you were going AMIIRITE

snashters

There's a tree down on yellow/Afghan chunk, it was too big for my folding saw :

1665885849620.png

gcab

Was a big tree on red between the new skinny log and the intersection that takes you to Lambertville. Don’t have an exact spot, but it’s passable if you walk through it.

Attachments

• IMG_1110.jpeg
    IMG_1110.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 59

Fire Lord Jim

Was a big tree on red between the new skinny log and the intersection that takes you to Lambertville. Don’t have an exact spot, but it’s passable if you walk through it.
I hiked all of red today and there was nothing that wasn't already ramped up and ridden. I need a dropped pin to find the downed tree, and a pic so I know which tools to bring.

gcab

I hiked all of red today and there was nothing that wasn't already ramped up and ridden. I need a dropped pin to find the downed tree, and a pic so I know which tools to bring.
If you hiked all of red without seeing it then someone must have gotten to it already. It would have blocked your way and you would have had to duck under it. It would have been where that blue section on this strava map below is and it was huge.
1684629354898.png

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions