Weds April, 7

There are a number of groups that ride at Clayton on Weds usually starting at 4ish....try posting something on that thread.

What time did you want to ride? There is a ride at Carranza tomorrow at 6:00PM. You will need lights for it. The plan is to do 20 miles and finish around 9:00 PM. You can PM me if your interested.

I am planning on riding there at about 3 PM. I drive a silver Jeep Grand Cherokee if you're still there.

sorry i didn't get back to anyone internet went down and haven't been on (thanks comcast). I'd like to try a night ride i just need to get a light kit. I'll probably be back out here on saturday if anyone is looking to ride. Nikky easy on the not working hahaha. no job more time to ride

sorry i didn't get back to anyone internet went down and haven't been on (thanks comcast). I'd like to try a night ride i just need to get a light kit. I'll probably be back out here on saturday if anyone is looking to ride. Nikky easy on the not working hahaha. no job more time to ride

I'm pretty sure I'm taking my UP driver Saturday afternoon. I'll know for sure later on today. It's going to be his first MTB ride ever.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions