Western Monmouth County Trail Build

I purposely unchecked "horses" on the trailforks trail I created. @pooriggy, are these intended for horses or do we need no horsie signs?
It's a multi use trail, so yes they are intended for horses. A lot of locals are equestrians and enjoy the trails as much as mtbers.

I don't care if horses rut up the place, it all needs to be tracked in and compacted. This trail is a work in progress, if horses can make ruts then it ain't done.

We are all stakeholders in the trails being built in the western part of the county. The more people using the trail, the better it is for all of us. 😀

With the weather being more conducive to trail work, we are going to start the trail build back up at Perrineville.

Please help with this if you can, we need people to help build this trail, not just likes. This will be a part of a much larger network of trails, our only limitation will be how many folks show up to get trails built.

We're working on it from 9am-12pm on Wednesday 3/16, Friday 3/25, Wednesday 3/30, Saturday 4/9.

95 Pine Hill Rd. Millstone

Reach out to me or post up if you can help.

Thanks!
20211211_114604.jpg

I’d be so into helping, but not sure how much I could do. I will see how I feel when the time comes and attend 3/25 if I can. Thanks for heading this up!!!!
I have a lot more sessions planned for the future, we need you to give us the circle of death demo. Join us when you are up to it, we have miles to go.

I’d be so into helping, but not sure how much I could do. I will see how I feel when the time comes and attend 3/25 if I can. Thanks for heading this up!!!!
@pooriggy Need help not likes. Classic.

Well, if Frank’s coming I better plan to be there too. Put me down for Fri 3/25. May even play hooky the whole day. Not yet Monmouth- certified.

Last edited:
Bump, anyone else available tomorrow 3/16, 9-12pm?

Its going to be a beautiful day to work on trails.

Back
Top Bottom