What are you cooking right now?

Have a friend out and did our sprawling eating and drinking and visiting.
No time pressure, things roll out as they do...
View attachment 193696

View attachment 193697

View attachment 193698

View attachment 193706

View attachment 193700
Caprese with a local mozz we love- it’s like if a mozz and a burrata had a one night stand. Best of both worlds.
Paired with local heirlooms
View attachment 193701

Orichiette two ways, all local
View attachment 193705

View attachment 193702

View attachment 193703

View attachment 193704

Not pictured: green salad, because green salad. No cook peanut butter chocolate bars, because 10 pic limit.
What’s in the stuffing for the bacon? How long and at what temp..I need to try this! Is that sausage on top?

What’s in the stuffing for the bacon? How long and at what temp..I need to try this! Is that sausage on top?
Stuffing is cream cheese, cheddar, diced jalapeños and a little bit of dry rub

Kielbasa goes on the bottom to form the cup (use a package of links- they are thinner than rope ‘basa)

Recipe calls for 45-60 minutes at 350*
I had them on a disposable aluminum tray, which may have affected cook time because I had them on for like 2 hours before bacon was done.
Next time I’ll put the drip pan below the grates and see if that makes the difference.

Full recipe here:

So you might like to make this for nye to celebrate your goal weight?😉😱

Stuffing is cream cheese, cheddar, diced jalapeños and a little bit of dry rub

Kielbasa goes on the bottom to form the cup (use a package of links- they are thinner than rope ‘basa)

Recipe calls for 45-60 minutes at 350*
I had them on a disposable aluminum tray, which may have affected cook time because I had them on for like 2 hours before bacon was done.
Next time I’ll put the drip pan below the grates and see if that makes the difference.

Full recipe here:
Thank you. Will definitely be making these.

Back
Top Bottom