When do they start to buy the dip?

I still see us plunging to the recent lows but we may find support on the S&P around 2525. I am short now but it will take some big news to break through that level.

I was a newbie auditing banks during that time. I got a call from one of my clients. When he said “the sweep funds didn’t come back last night, what do we do?” I figured something big was going on. @mntal and I have some banking horror stories (more like Evil Dead 2, horror but funny horror) from that time. Better told over a beer.
Absolutely good stuff. Zombie apocalypse for accounting nerds.

Just dollar cost averaged into my and my bride’s Roth IRAs for ‘19. If you got 10 yrs or more til retirement, put it in equities and don’t worry about it. That or ammo, you can get the rest you need with the ammo, when the SHTF.

Just dollar cost averaged into my and my bride’s Roth IRAs for ‘19. If you got 10 yrs or more til retirement, put it in equities and don’t worry about it. That or ammo, you can get the rest you need with the ammo, when the SHTF.
Wait til MS reorts thursday. C will gap filllto $61.10 or so and whoosh...hopefully

Reactions: w_b
Jack Bogle died yesterday. If you don't know who that is, you should read up before seeking investment advice here or in the Bitcoin thread. Basically, he implemented @Santapez strategy and most of the street hated him for giving "their" money back to the people. RIP Jack

put the money on autopilot, and keep contributing. i should go work the income side of the equation right now.....forum police doesn't pay well.

put the money on autopilot, and keep contributing. i should go work the income side of the equation right now.....forum police doesn't pay well.
Looks like I was off a bit but pretty much everything reveresed at the fibonacci retracement level friday. This can get good. Bought more FAS march puts today. I’d like to add that if we close above 2626 on the S&P I will be back to all cash.

Last edited:
Looks like I was off a bit but pretty much everything reveresed at the fibonacci retracement level friday. This can get good. Bought more FAS march puts today. I’d like to add that if we close above 2626 on the S&P I will be back to all cash.

So what's the latest prediction Dave? I read some clown who thinks the market will crash, but not until it doubles to like 50K. Sounds ridiculous to me but who knows. I need to know when to cash in the IRAs for gold and guns

So what's the latest prediction Dave? I read some clown who thinks the market will crash, but not until it doubles to like 50K. Sounds ridiculous to me but who knows. I need to know when to cash in the IRAs for gold and guns

gold is worthless - too heavy to carry around in the apocalypse. stick with guns/gun parts/ammo. and spam.
going to get night vision goggles? def advantage

Ah, I got stopped out of almost everything. Shorted xlp and xly today via puts. I am staying cash until we get a direction. The market isn’t really following technicals just being run up/manipulated on any piece of news. It really depends on what china does with us. Does aapl collapse after the close today and the PPT jumps in or does the fed just change it’s strategy on every daily move? I have one AMZN feb put as well. They report thursday.

Ah, I got stopped out of almost everything. Shorted xlp and xly today via puts. I am staying cash until we get a direction. The market isn’t really following technicals just being run up/manipulated on any piece of news. It really depends on what china does with us. Does aapl collapse after the close today and the PPT jumps in or does the fed just change it’s strategy on every daily move? I have one AMZN feb put as well. They report thursday.

English brutha! xlp, xly, ppt, amzn is greek to me :shrug:

PPT is the fed plunge protection team that won’t allow the stock market to act like it should.
Huh?

Putnam Premier Income Trust is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company
incorporated in the USA. The Trust's objective is to seek high current income consistent with
preservation of capital. The Trust allocates its investments among the U.S. government sector, high
yield sector and international sector of the fixed income securities market.
Top Assets
Mortgage 64.78%
Corporate 35.45%
Government 10.24%
Equity .11%
Preferred .07%
Cash and Other -10.66%

6)Top Holdings | MHD »
Name Position % Net Value
10)FNCL 3.5 10/18 70.00k 11.708% 68.88M
11)SEK/USD 12/19/2018 GSFX 233.22M 4.488% 26.40M
12)FNCL 4 11/18 23.00k 3.943% 23.20M
13)G2SF 4.5 10/18 17.00k 2.986% 17.57M
14)EUR/USD 12/19/2018 SSBT 13.94M 2.370% 13.94M
15)NOK/USD 12/19/2018 GSFX 98.03M 2.053% 12.08M
16)EUR/USD 12/19/2018 UBS 11.08M 1.884% 11.08M
17)G2SF 4 10/18 9.00k 1.555% 9.15M
18)NOK/USD 12/19/2018 RBSF 8.68M 1.475% 8.68M
19)EUR/USD 12/19/2018 CSI-FX 8.68M 1.475% 8.68M

I'll give you a dollar if you can tell me what G2SF 4.5 10/18 is without looking it up.

Back
Top Bottom