Wild Cat Wednesday!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
literally every ride sitting at the road after oreland someone is like "should we go check on Nagy and the guys?" Nah...they're fine lol.

as in they beat us back to the lot and are finishing all the bevs?

Cole

I was kind of hoping you saw that lol. This ride is a lot of fun but definitely a lot of challenging tech/rocks. You'll probably hit around '1500 of elevation in 10 miles. It's not uncommon for first timers to bail, and its usually pretty easy to do so, lots of fire roads that will get you back to parking. Definitely stay away from those guys in the other thread though.....they got bored with this ride and started riding shit that isn't rideable.
I'll see see how I do a jungle on Sunday. And then look to make one of these rides in the future. I'm hoping to start by 3:30 today so I'll just stay local

Cole

Hopefully the wind isnt blowing southwest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230412_152105_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230412_152105_Twitter.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 66

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hopefully the wind isnt blowing southwest.

I'm up nearish the reservoir and don't smell anything yet, wind is blowing this way though. If the west bound lanes of 23 are closed, the fire should be on the other side of 23 from us.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Never too early but how’s 5:30 work

Wednesday is a cornucopia of fun in this house. Track practice, volleyball practice, SAT prep, soccer practice, and another SAT prep class - all of this just today!

Top Bottom