All A Muchy redux

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
The doctors say it's a naturally occuring chemical imbalance.Just because I can stay up for 3 days on a Mt Dew and a chocolate donut doesn't mean i'm a doper......................

Shaggz

A strong 7
I didn't mean to effect or is it affect, the picnic/ride get together. Hell, my wife will be supplying 2 homemade walnut sour cream apple pies and 2 pecan pies, so you know I'll be there. Best solution is we reschedule the ride for another day. Put me down for 2 adults and 1 child.
See you on Saturday.:D
OK you are on the list, thanks, Mrs. RyderX :D

Happy Birthday Luddie.

Reactions: zip

The Kalmyk

Would anyone have a three park route they are willing to share. Looking to get up there in a couple of weeks. 30-40miles or so would be great.

Thanks

goldsbar

Would anyone have a three park route they are willing to share. Looking to get up there in a couple of weeks. 30-40miles or so would be great.

Thanks
At that mileage, you could do four parks (Kittatinny) if you want. My three parks are usually low 20s mileage wise. Of course you could easily do low 20s in just Allamuchy...

The Kalmyk

At that mileage, you could do four parks (Kittatinny) if you want. My three parks are usually low 20s mileage wise. Of course you could easily do low 20s in just Allamuchy...
I thought there was a ride done years ago between that mileage by the MTBNJ team. Would you happen to have a route with some must do trails including Kittatinny?

The Kalmyk

Dirk digger on strava has plenty from a decade ago 😉
I found this one…

IMG_0465.jpeg

Connecting Kittatiny would put me on the road imagine and a spot to refresh my water and food?

ebarker9

xc62701

Oh like those numbers! They set up for a long day on the bike. Thanks for sharing! On my list to do now!
Yes that's a great one. You can use the Shell on 517 for a pit stop and if you park by the Iron Gate there's your second pit stop at the car before entering Stephens. It's one I will surely do once I get some form back.

Top Bottom