Allaire Conditions

Be careful out there! Lots of debris down and at least 4 trees that I saw.
Entrance trail
Switchbacks
Blind
Hog bog
Right across from the Trinity Bible church, where you go into the WMA up the hill--blocked by a very large tree down in the trail. Cleared it with my folding Corona saw. Lot of other smaller downed trees blocking the trails in the WMA and out in Briz. Cleared all of them yesterday!

Tree down at the back entrance of hog bog partially blocking the trail at the little root drop. I ripped off some smaller branches yesterday between raindrops to make it passable. Gonna need some saw work to clear the rest.

Right across from the Trinity Bible church, where you go into the WMA up the hill--blocked by a very large tree down in the trail. Cleared it with my folding Corona saw. Lot of other smaller downed trees blocking the trails in the WMA and out in Briz. Cleared all of them yesterday!
can you send me an email to mike@jorba.org I would like to post your work time on trail forks

can you send me an email to mike@jorba.org I would like to post your work time on trail forks
I'm OK without the work time. I actually put in a lot of work in the summer months-keeping the trail clear in the WMA between Birch and the WMA driveway off Ramshorn and the connector trail to Brice Park. The trails get overrun with sticker bushes, etc. Not sure if we are supposed to be doing anything in the WMA, but I only clear out sticker bushes, etc hanging in the path of the trail. Do some similar work out in Briz too, which was a bit of a mess after the storms.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions