Anyone have experience with theblackbibs.com bibs?

xc62701

I’ve been running pactimo since the blackbibs. BB’s were good but not great. Pactimos have been super comfy, better quality, and they run sales pretty often to get some good deals on extra gear.

iman29

Who do you donate bike clothes to, anyone?
Well the first thought is maybe some folks on here could use something from the non chamois side of the pile like vests, jackets, shoes or other good condition stuff.

My other thought is to see if any of the NICA teams can use anything depending on sizes.

@KenS ?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
They have some 50% off pairs, i grabbed those. In fact a grabbed another 2 because im getting rid of all my others. I have way to much riding stuff that needs to go. Who do you donate bike clothes to, anyone?
I did a free clothes thread on MTBNJ after I slimmed down and @Soundguy came by in an Audi and picked up free used clothes.

No bibs though.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ve been running pactimo since the blackbibs. BB’s were good but not great. Pactimos have been super comfy, better quality, and they run sales pretty often to get some good deals on extra gear.
I'm really happy with my Pactimo bibs and I'd say they are my favorite, they're not so thick and they do quality mesh fabric well. They have sales every now and then that bring the prices into very reasonable territory.

I really like their bike outter shorts.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Funny, I got the notification for a new post on this thread and thought I should ask if anyone has switched from chamois lately.

I am planning on trying no chamois since it's getting hot and the swamp ass post ride is gross.

My biggest issue is I just out of habit grab the chamois.

Do you wear your bibs after your ride? I have to take mine off immediately after I’m done.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you wear your bibs after your ride? I have to take mine off immediately after I’m done.
As much as possible. Less so if it's a trail head minutes from the house.

Biggest issue is probably now when riding to the trails but then stopping for food on the way home. Which I guess is mid ride.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Well the first thought is maybe some folks on here could use something from the non chamois side of the pile like vests, jackets, shoes or other good condition stuff.

My other thought is to see if any of the NICA teams can use anything depending on sizes.

@KenS ?
Thank you for asking. We set up a "free" table for donations of kit/parts at our events, yes. At this past weekend's LewMo race the table was swamped with kids and 100's of shoes/jerseys/bibs/tires went to good homes.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I did a free clothes thread on MTBNJ after I slimmed down and @Soundguy came by in an Audi and picked up free used clothes.

No bibs though.
Can’t afford bike clothes when you have Audi payments 😂 you making me park at the Mercedes dealer definitely made that look like a high end drug deal….really wish a cop had rolled up on that one.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I bit the bullit after a couple lousy amazon padded underwear. Bought 2 pairs and Just tried the BN3TH north shore. Absolutely my new favs. They have a junk pouch that keeps them tidy and out of the way. Can highly recommend 👌

I didn't even realize that those are actually chamois until re-reading this thread. I thought you were saying you were skipping the chamois and that was just "sports" underwear.

Either way, no chamois has been great. 100% would recommend with good synthetic boxers.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I didn't even realize that those are actually chamois until re-reading this thread. I thought you were saying you were skipping the chamois and that was just "sports" underwear.

Either way, no chamois has been great. 100% would recommend with good synthetic boxers.
I tried it for a month or so going pad free. I ruined my underwwear 🤣
In the end I sampled too many cheapo pad underwear, I'm in a happy place now. Theses are really amazing.

Top Bottom