Big C Ride #2

Frank

Sasquatch
I’m happy to officially announce a non-official ride. In keeping with the vibe of January's ride, this is a very chill, beginner paced ride to encourage folk to chat. It will be a 7ish mile ride that will end with a campfire at the group campsite which Allaire is gratuitously allowing us to use. So bring your lawn chairs and please carpool if at all possible as parking is limited to 50 at the site. There are some spots outside the site but we cannot reserve them.
The theme is Fuck Cancer and you are not alone.
In my journey I never felt alone because sharing my story has brought me so much mental support that I can’t imagine being without it. So I want others who are ill, have family or friends who are suffering to perhaps feel comfortable enough to share.

Date: Sunday November 26
Time: 10am
4001 Squankum Allenwood Rd, Allenwood, NJ 08720

I’m happy to officially announce a non-official ride. In keeping with the vibe of January's ride, this is a very chill, beginner paced ride to encourage folk to chat. It will be a 7ish mile ride that will end with a campfire at the group campsite which Allaire is gratuitously allowing us to use. So bring your lawn chairs and please carpool if at all possible as parking is limited to 50 at the site. There are some spots outside the site but we cannot reserve them.
The theme is Fuck Cancer and you are not alone.
In my journey I never felt alone because sharing my story has brought me so much mental support that I can’t imagine being without it. So I want others who are ill, have family or friends who are suffering to perhaps feel comfortable enough to share.

Date: Sunday November 26
Time: 10am
4001 Squankum Allenwood Rd, Allenwood, NJ 08720
Also in.

Back
Top Bottom