Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

Holy crap - same model year as my GT350 and this guy put 12,000 more miles on it than I have. Great to see someone actually driving and enjoying a car like this. See too many Porsches that are 5 years old and have less than 10,000 miles on them. Love liquid blue color:
View attachment 196068
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2017-ford-gt-8/
put 50k miles on it, and its already close to what they paid for it with 7 days left on the auction.....Thats a solid investment that you also got to enjoy.

Wood drive plus it’s a manual

3FAAE544-85BC-4A27-9BF0-5E5BF5021C5E.png

When I was in HS we had a full auto shop as part of the electives and the shop teacher had a Pinto Coupe that he stuffed a 351 into and used to take it to English town. I got to wrench on it a few times it had a wheelie bar and was 100% a death trap but it could lay down some rubber in the parking lot

Wood drive plus it’s a manual

View attachment 199444

When I was in HS we had a full auto shop as part of the electives and the shop teacher had a Pinto Coupe that he stuffed a 351 into and used to take it to English town. I got to wrench on it a few times it had a wheelie bar and was 100% a death trap but it could lay down some rubber in the parking lot

We were looking at this today in the shop. So dope.

I think so... Real, homogated street S1's sell for 6-700k... Real race cars, in the millions.
These S1s are so cool…the Pike’s Peak Hill Climb record set by an S1 in 1987 on the original surface still stands!

I had an ‘87 4000 CS Quattro that was the best car I ever owned. But not a fraction as cool as the Audi rally cars of that period.

Talking to Rick about cars

facepalm-really.gif

Back
Top Bottom