Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

I always thought these were such beautiful cars...designed by Giotto Bizzarrini and Giorgetto Giugiaro who are pretty legendary...and powered but a tree-fity, so, good soundtrack also.

1970 Iso Revolta Griffo

View attachment 228124
View attachment 228125
Some of these were built with 427’s too, beautiful cars!

Pretty close to my "dream car":

What do we think the high bid on dat puppy gets to? And does it make reserve?

Not Peridot in color though.

Basically a 4 door Camaro also known as the Chevy SS.

This specific one seems to have not been a full patrol car so it has a normal interior.

I’ve seen/heard one of these around my local neighborhood with some significant mods to it.

View attachment 229756

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/pbaYvYgkStwn1j6m/?mibextid=79PoIi

Mr friend with the R8 just got one of these at auction for his take home car from the PD. He had an Ecoboost Taurus but it had to go back into the patrol fleet. It was an Oklahoma SP detective car. It's a little tight inside but it's quick and sounds good.

Last edited:
Mr friend with the R8 just got one of these at auction for his take home car from the PD. He had an Ecoboost Taurus but it had to go back into the patrol fleet. It was an Oklahoma SP detective car. It's a little tight inside but it's quick and sounds good.
This one seems cheap compared to BAT prices with cars that have over 100K miles.

If I had some discretionary cash it would be fun to buy this and drive it around for a few months.

What do we think the high bid on dat puppy gets to? And does it make reserve?

He was asking $90k on Rennlist. I think it's pretty much the perfect sports car but it's obviously a very specific market for it and so far nobody has decided that it's worth that kind of money.

Reactions: w_b
I’m not in the market for a new car, but this is so tempting to get in on. I’ll be watching to see how high it goes.

It’s amazingly clean for a 2008 xterra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom