Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

At that point just buy a reproduction shell, it’s gotta be cheaper and easier to deal with.
They are ~$18,000...but ya...thats a complete car with all new sheetmetal...new subframe sections, etc....id much sooner do that....the kind and amount of metal work that shell would need...you would be over 18K in a heartbeat

A friend of a friend is a wedding photographer and wanted to cut his teeth on a car photo shoot. He drives a modded STI. So we met. Somes shots were decent, some not so much, and some were too big to post up here.

View attachment 238486View attachment 238487View attachment 238488View attachment 238489View attachment 238490
So the Porsche and Audi got married ? 🤪

Everyone’s an expert but the last 2 pics the green looks very muted unless that was the intent based on the natural lighting outside vs inside the parking garage.

So the Porsche and Audi got married ? 🤪

Everyone’s an expert but the last 2 pics the green looks very muted unless that was the intent based on the natural lighting outside vs inside the parking garage.

I did say to R8Bill, if we ever decide to switch teams, our engagement photo is already done.

No idea dude...I'm colorblind so I know it's green but I dunno what it's supposed to look like. Maybe I should have gotten Racing Yellow (which has also been discontinued).

OK - I have a problem. Can't stop looking at BaT.
Lots of window shopping, and the cars are nice.
Cool to see things related to cars owned (ie @UtahJoe's 'stang)

But once in a while, there is something...

Like a Ferrari Daytona. it is the example of the time, and stands on its own. While i like other cars much more (there are better 'vettes)
this is an OMFG icon.

View attachment 142362

Don Johnson, this is the real thing.
not an abomination!

View attachment 142363
Sonny Crockett's car!

A friend of a friend is a wedding photographer and wanted to cut his teeth on a car photo shoot. He drives a modded STI. So we met. Somes shots were decent, some not so much, and some were too big to post up here.
Send him/her my way - need a photo shoot for BaT... 🙂

Back
Top Bottom