Car-spotting thread

Oldest sons turn. After months of wavering back and forth and checking out other AWD sedans he settled on this one.

2021 Mazda3 AWD Turbo Premium Plus package with only 7500 miles. Shipped here from AZ.

He wanted this color/interior package specifically and even with shipping it here he got it for less than a brand new base model of the same car. I got on the phone several times to help the sales manager understand that he’s not paying for the dealer extras they added like $250 for nitrogen in the tires. Then the dealer quoted shipping at $2000 and wanted to roll it into the financing which was stupid. Found our own shipping company and for 1500 it was inside an enclosed trailer instead of an open trailer where it would eat road debris for 4 days.

At nearly 6’2” it’s a little small for me but he fits in it perfectly.

2013 Sonata 2.0T for sale soon with only 98000 miles.

2924A381-35BA-4120-A6F6-15E83C575C53.jpeg86925B42-2A33-4335-87B9-AC028CE2034F.jpeg06A8F325-5ED9-487E-B6E4-2427102E3C8C.jpeg8AD9218E-D58E-4343-90D6-7CCEB8B8CBFD.jpeg

Oldest sons turn. After months of wavering back and forth and checking out other AWD sedans he settled on this one.

2021 Mazda3 AWD Turbo Premium Plus package with only 7500 miles.
I'm a fan of this car. I think Mazda's design language has been terrific for a long time now, and they always put emphasis on the actual driving experience.

The only non-VW I've owned as my daily driver in the last 30 years was a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3.

Then the dealer quoted shipping at $2000 and wanted to roll it into the financing which was stupid. Found our own shipping company and for 1500 it was inside an enclosed trailer instead of an open trailer where it would eat road debris for 4 days.

Good call. A friend bought a BMW wagon from FL (E39 528?, sport package, MT - it was pretty nice) that came up on an open trailer. It was a mess and took forever to clean up. I don't know what gets on it. Brake dust from the truck? It was way worse than if he had driven it.

Good call. A friend bought a BMW wagon from FL (E39 528?, sport package, MT - it was pretty nice) that came up on an open trailer. It was a mess and took forever to clean up. I don't know what gets on it. Brake dust from the truck? It was way worse than if he had driven it.
he was wavering because he didnt want to spend the extra 3-400 bucks for the enclosed trailer. then I convinced him once i argued that the dealer is going to detail and prep it as if its getting delivered in person, but that will all go to waste 1 hour on an open trailer.

hes really glad he did it now it was a little dusty but pretty much spotless when it came off the truck as the pictures show.

Back
Top Bottom