Car-spotting thread

I think it placed in the windshield makes it a more identifiable offense. I got pulled over for the same thing way back when I had my lowered S10. Officer said it was too high off the ground, then when I asked about every jacked up Hillbilly truck around, he changed his verbiage to - it wasn't "permanently" mounted or something to that effect.

12 to 48 inches off the ground and permanently mounted with two mounting points (or at least so it can't swing freely).

NJS 39:3-33

No one noticed. I'm flying without a New Car Inspection Sticker, too. Out of sight, out of mind? Time will tell.

Ask them if Biden declared Marshall Law. Otherwise they should STFU about NJ motor vehicle code and stay in their lane.

i think they are just bored, they havent tried to enforce it just give me the old "you know you need to have this" line, its always the enlisted guys that do it too, i wonder if they tag all the PA plated cars that come through too.

I’ve always said these things are horrible looking but in person it’s 100 times more true. .
It doesn’t even fit in the parking spot.

I never go to the office on Fridays but today I had to stop in and this was in the parking garage. First time seeing one I even stopped to get out and take these pics as I was driving out to go home.

IMG_5934.jpegIMG_5935.jpegIMG_5936.jpeg

I’ve always said these things are horrible looking but in person it’s 100 times more true. .

I never go to the office on Fridays but today I had to stop in and this was in the parking garage. First time seeing one I even stopped to get out and take these pics as I was driving out to go home.

View attachment 236065View attachment 236066View attachment 236067
I don't understand. As someone who has worked in metal fabrication for a long time, this thing looks like it was made by our old and outdated personnel and equipment.

View attachment 236065View attachment 236066View attachment 236067
The people who buy these, you're giving them exactly what they want by taking pictures, etc. They're "look at me" attention whores that can't afford a Lava Orange Aventador.

The people who buy these, you're giving them exactly what they want by taking pictures, etc. They're "look at me" attention whores that can't afford a Lava Orange Aventador.
your right - makes one of these look so much better: 😁

2024-lamborghini-urus-6x6-south-side-jeeps.jpeg

Not sure if anyone has posted one of these yet. Guy was driving it like he stole it and at times was not even keeping it in his lane. Jersey slide galore… Maybe he was trying to outrun the aftershock 😂View attachment 235596
Saw my first one coming out of the Chick Fil A lot in Morris Plains last night. Just saw the super cheap looking headlights that caught my attention enough to look over and realize it was a Cybertruck. No pics because dark, it just seemed very cheap looking and super long.

Forgot to post this last week. My 17 year old has a good friend who’s dad has been in the car business for 30+ years. This means the son gets to reap the benefits and drive around in things like a Ford Explorer ST (dealer plates) or this barn find classic they found in NC with 20K original miles. It’s not a GTA but I think it’s an 87-88.

That’s funny is that there were a few of these and IROC-Z in the parking lot at HS when I went.

And yes no front plate 👍🏻

IMG_5812.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom