Car-spotting thread

It was changed at 1500 miles. I'll just do once a year, so roughly every 4 to 5,000 miles. The coffee is good, but it's not free. $670 oil service.
Taking it to the dealership for an oil change is insane. Just by the filter and oil and take it to an Indy or do it yourself, save the receipt for “proof”.

Everyone needs to stop taking pictures of these abominations, you’re giving these narcissists what they want.

But isn’t that true for any car enthusiast? We buy the stupid gaudy cars that get attention. We post pictures of C8s and that’s a dumber looking car IMO 😂
There are different levels of gaudy, the cybertruck is fluorescent orange Lambo with a huge wing and 1000w sound system level of gaudy. Who pays 6-figures for something that looks like it was drawn by a bored 5-year old in daycare with an interior with all of the warmth and appeal of an isolation chamber?

GM ruined the C8 by making the ass-end wide AF because of this ridiculous need to fit 2 sets of golf bags in the back. Every other dad in my town has a C8, long live the C7.

There are different levels of gaudy, the cybertruck is fluorescent orange Lambo with a huge wing and 1000w sound system level of gaudy. Who pays 6-figures for something that looks like it was drawn by a bored 5-year old in daycare with an interior with all of the warmth and appeal of an isolation chamber?

GM ruined the C8 by making the ass-end wide AF because of this ridiculous need to fit 2 sets of golf bags in the back. Every other dad in my town has a C8, long live the C7.

Nah. C8s are the ugliest thing on the road

Back
Top Bottom