Chimney Rock Conditions

I concur, I don't see it being any different than yesterday's reports. It rained hard, but for less than 5 mins.

should be fantastic, was yesterday, we did not get much of the rain today, only thing i'd avoid is far side of blue past the interior trails

Eh. Not going to hurt anything on blue. It’s no worse than it ever is. No reason to avoid it.

Kirt and I were out again this morning turning water mud into wine stone. We are working with the park to try this experiment with pavers to address some perennially wet/muddy areas. We'll be keeping an eye on things to see how this holds up.

Thanks to High Tech for providing the pavers. And to Kirt for driving this forward as always. I'm just the dumb (un)paid labor that picks up heavy things and puts them down.

IMG_9207.jpeg
IMG_9209.jpeg
IMG_9210.jpeg
IMG_9211.jpeg

Kirt and I were out again this morning turning water mud into wine stone. We are working with the park to try this experiment with pavers to address some perennially wet/muddy areas. We'll be keeping an eye on things to see how this holds up.

Thanks to High Tech for providing the pavers. And to Kirt for driving this forward as always. I'm just the dumb (un)paid labor that picks up heavy things and puts them down.

View attachment 239042View attachment 239043View attachment 239044View attachment 239045

Secteur Pave 1

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions