CLEAN YOUR CAMELBAKS PEEPS

I took @jShort recommendation and got the polar bottles. I didn't get the other brand because the main selling point was being light weight and I don't think they had a jet valve type thing (which polar does). Polar have been good but I did find a similar science project in the valves but they were easier to clean. It is worth the cleaning once and awhile for the jet valve.
interesting, ability to clean and keep longer is more important to me then the jet valve

giphy.gif

Do we know that the stuff that grows in bottles is actually bad for us? Where does it come from in the first place? Our own backwash?
My theory is the gunk forms a protective layer that protects us from the microplastics in the bottles.
I wonder how many carbs is in that shit on god

I took @jShort recommendation and got the polar bottles. I didn't get the other brand because the main selling point was being light weight and I don't think they had a jet valve type thing (which polar does). Polar have been good but I did find a similar science project in the valves but they were easier to clean. It is worth the cleaning once and awhile for the jet valve.
agree my polar ones can get a little gunky but as I mentioned before much easier to take apart and clean

can you give me a detailed report on how that happened before i pull the trigger and throw out my other bottles (or TDF them on future races)
This was my bottle in the feed zone at mayhem race. it was on a wooden rail. A nail was sticking out a little bit right next to it and when I grabbed the bottle (moving 15ish mph), it hit the nail and put that hole in it.

Back
Top Bottom