Evoc Trail Builders Pack

mtn

Anyone have one they aren't using? Not looking for beat up, but gently used is fine. Otherwise, $208 on backcountry.

I want one too, but they are mucho expensive. I've been using my climbing bag as a TM bag, but now I think I need a new climbing bag.

I want one too, but they are mucho expensive. I've been using my climbing bag as a TM bag, but now I think I need a new climbing bag.

If you want one of these I’ll buy it for you. Just send me a link.

What is transpiring here?

Like what part? I assume you don't need clarification on the first post, as that one is yours.

Well after you posted, 3 people chimed in suggesting that the pack was nice. After that it kinda turned into me offering to buy Jim one, being that he's a team member in good standing. Jay chimed in with what I assume is an offer to sell something he has, perhaps in stock, perhaps not. I guess we'll see.

I assume you mean this guy:
Evoc?

I have 1, and have previously bought 1 for a different teammate (which I guess I could see if he's still using it). I cannot see a reality where someone offers theirs up, as it's a pretty sweet item to have.

I have no idea who you are, so I can't offer to buy you one. That would be like soliciting prostitution...or something.

I have 1, and have previously bought 1 for a different teammate (which I guess I could see if he's still using it). I cannot see a reality where someone offers theirs up, as it's a pretty sweet item to have.

Not sure if im the one but you bought me one and i use it regularly so keeping it 😀

I have this one doe

I for sure have an older Dakine builders pack that I’m no longer using. It’s fully soaked in bar oil which may make it less appealing.

As for evoc packs, I can get them for N/C for anyone using them for Jorba type usage. If you are using it for rouge traul building .. I’ll have to charge you double.

Not sure if im the one but you bought me one and i use it regularly so keeping it 😀

Oh, yeah maybe you too? But I am referring to a guy who has a nickname that remembers a mountain bike wheel size from when Andy Gibb was popular.

Like what part? I assume you don't need clarification on the first post, as that one is yours.

Well after you posted, 3 people chimed in suggesting that the pack was nice. After that it kinda turned into me offering to buy Jim one, being that he's a team member in good standing. Jay chimed in with what I assume is an offer to sell something he has, perhaps in stock, perhaps not. I guess we'll see.

I assume you mean this guy:
Evoc?

I have no idea who you are, so I can't offer to buy you one. That would be like soliciting prostitution...or something.
We have talk of a climbing bag and two other trail maintenance bags in here. And an offer to buy either a climbing bag or evoc bag for someone else. And that's why I'm not sure where this thread is headed. So I'm just here looking for someone that may have one for sale for a more reasonable than $208 price point. Not going to be used for hauling stuff to build trails, just to maintain drainages and such aka chainsaw, rake, small shovel, pruning saw.

I for sure have an older Dakine builders pack that I’m no longer using. It’s fully soaked in bar oil which may make it less appealing.

As for evoc packs, I can get them for N/C for anyone using them for Jorba type usage. If you are using it for rouge traul building .. I’ll have to charge you double.
If this is directed at me, I don't know what I would classify my usage as. Certainly not building rogue (or social trails as we call them here), just maintaining the trail systems in place. But even if it were considered "jorba type", I could not accept a new item at no cost. Thanks though.

If this is directed at me, I don't know what I would classify my usage as. Certainly not building rogue (or social trails as we call them here), just maintaining the trail systems in place. But even if it were considered "jorba type", I could not accept a new item at no cost. Thanks though.
Rogue = not under the approval of the land manager

Someone that cares? Not a bad thing. What trail system are you working on?
Over here in PA on a couple township park trail systems, revamping one old hiking trail on state game land, and whenever we get a major storm, there is of course Stokes.

Also I visited Jeff in Middlesex the other day and he said he knows you well.

Also I visited Jeff in Middlesex the other day and he said he knows you well.

Hmm, Jeff? I know a Jeff from Monmouth. Can't recall a Middlesex Jeff but maybe you can convince me I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom