Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
All the trees reported earlier have been cleaned up

Here's a pictures of the tree @stilluf just mentioned. The other tree is close.

It's located at the blue triangle.

@pooriggy

IMG_20230127_123425597.jpg
Screenshot_20230127-123410.png

On a good note all the changes we have done lately are looking really nice.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Yeah, Today was as good as it gets .... except for the 3 horseback riders ripping up all the hard work done on the Laurel ridge hill along with shitting all over it.
I was very surprised when I arrived in the Clay Pit parking lot and saw 2 horse trailers, having ridden this place for 30 years and seeing horses there only one prior time.

We spoke with the riders in the lot; they said they drove down from the Morristown area.

They were packing up to head over to Huber next.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Yeah, Today was as good as it gets .... except for the 3 horseback riders ripping up all the hard work done on the Laurel ridge hill along with shitting all over it.
yeah, I pull over to let them ride by. Beautiful horses though but I did have to dodge some landmines.

w_b

I was very surprised when I arrived in the Clay Pit parking lot and saw 2 horse trailers, having ridden this place for 30 years and seeing horses there only one prior time.

We spoke with the riders in the lot; they said they drove down from the Morristown area.

They were packing up to head over to Huber next.
Lol they shoulda rode ‘em over the steel bridge. Shittin’ all da way….

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Lol they shoulda rode ‘em over the steel bridge. Shittin’ all da way….
When the rider mentioned they were packing up to drive over to Huber, I actually said that it was hard to imagine riding a horse over there from the Clay Pit lot, given the vehicle traffic.

If the horses weren't shitting, I imagine the riders might be...

dvaidya

When would be a good time to start riding the trail in late March if you are not riding at the crack of dawn when the temps are in the 30's?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions