Jungle Habitat Conditions

Thanks for the update fellas. Where do you guys recommend riding in NJ tomorrow? I know Allaire and Hartshorn are decent after rain but I’m looking for another trail.

Just the worst right now plus an inch of fresh snow, hopeful for next though
Yesterday was not great but it was not as bad as I expected. I thought I would have to turn around 30 feet in and chute was ok with the exception of a few low spots on the switchbacks near the top. Those amounted to 3 or 4 sections of maybe 5 feet in length that were very wet. I did not bother with warthog assuming that would be a mess, otter was fine but the snow became a problem on Rhino and I bailed after that. Warmer temps today will make it worse, chute will be unrideable but if the sun comes up the top trails after otter should be good with the exception of the reroutes of cages where it crosses stags.

Thanks y’all for the input. I live 1.5hr away and nothing is worse than driving to a trail that’s not rideable. Hopefully next weekend will be even better.

aaah, some of the park may be ok. Parts of Animal shute and Warthog will definitely be crap. I plan to have boots on the ground tomorrow morning and will update

When it thaws out in a little while it will be very squishy, rain tonight and tomorrow not good for the weekend. Looking at the forecast might be wet for the next few weeks. On bright note I have a few good trail projects coming up for this year, any intrested in helping out I'll post up here and @jorba.org

So by tomorrow morning the riding might be ok if you stay off Animal shute and Warthog but then it's going to rain again soooo we'll talk next week

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions