Jungle Habitat Conditions

Trails were perfect Friday afternoon. Ran into a bear toward the end of Baboon - (s)he was pretty chill. Rode Staggs for the first time and saw some interesting offshoots off of it but i need to figure out the best way to modify my normal loop to include them. Lower Chute was nice and clear and didnt see any other trees or issues.
Did you do the whole trail? Where I stopped in the northeast section was where the trees were. If they were cleared, many thanks to the local trail mavens!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 12.17.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 12.17.10 PM.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 71
that section of Lower Shoot seams to be getting much more traffic this year than it has been , We'll have to give it a little more care
i always prefer singletrack to safari road or doubletrack but lower lower Chute has definitively suffered from bad erosion over the past 5 years or so and has gotten more difficult to ride.

i always prefer singletrack to safari road or doubletrack but lower lower Chute has definitively suffered from bad erosion over the past 5 years or so and has gotten more difficult to ride.
They made some changes to the back lot of the transfer station a few years ago and now so much more water runs down into that section of trail

just a heads up sounds like some bees in a couple spots in the south corner of Warthog.
Yes there are wasps on warthog we got stung there about a week and a half ago I guess halfway in trail I don’t remember we were flying out of there at the point.

Hey, do people hunt at the Jungle? I'm wanting to find some places that are not hunting grounds. Thanks.

I was there last night and didn't see anyone hunting. fair amount of people riding though. Doesn't directly answer the question as I am not sure if is allowed.

Hey, do people hunt at the Jungle? I'm wanting to find some places that are not hunting grounds. Thanks.
Hunting is legal in Jungle, there are a few people that hunt regularly but don't set up near our trails. Generally these folks are there sunrise/sunset times.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions