Skakes

Hi everyone, my name is Brian and I'm pretty new to the sport. I bought a Trek 3700 back in September, I've road around Rutgers Ecological Perserve a couple times but haven't had much time to ride this year. I'd appreciate any advice or tips anyone has.

the RU preserve is cool, but you should take the drive to 6 mile. 6 mile is not too far away from the RU preserve and is a blast to ride. that place will most likely get you hooked on making time to ride, versus the alternative.

welcome aboard!

Definitely go to one of the beginner group rides - great way to meet people and explore new places! :D

Hey Skakes! I live really close to you! :D I have hiked 6mi plenty of times and would love to hit the trails with you there when my new bike comes in. Until then...get out there and ride!

Think about heading north for the JORBAfest this Saturday. There a variety of different rides throughout the morning. It's a great way to ride some great trails, meet some great people, and win some uber cool swag.

I work on the weeks so Im never able to ride then, but I have been looking foward to riding six mile. I went to ride there last month but the ground was still soaked.

Back
Top Bottom