Park Rat Thread

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
167 dominion runs and counting lol . They def loose money on me . This year all I purchased was one power aid on a ridiculous hot day .
I’m curious what I did in 2020… between furlough and WFH I was there almost every day from May-Sept. it helped to live 20 min away…

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fun last day at creek for Bob and I....was a good year....I think I got him up there 6 or 7 times, plus another 3 days at highland. Its been so awesome watching him improve over course the year.

started on the little one this year, ended on the bigger one.
1667699895616.png

1667699959891.png

Dont worry @Ryan.P, I blew probably $200 just buying this kid cheeseburgers throughout the year....whatever, cant put a price on these days
1667700068077.png

JonF

Wow, what a mud fest it was Sunday. Rained all morning and after it let up, the place turned into peanut butter. Still, fun to get a few laps in before winter.

ebarker9

What were the lines like on the last day? I went Friday because I figured Sat/Sunday would be nuts and it turned out to be perfect.

JonF

Sunday was pretty nuts despite all the rain and mud. Lines wrapped all the way around the sidewalk back to the bridge at its worst but 20-30 min wait was common.

Top Bottom