Park Rat Thread

Hardline is my favorite event of the year. Track's insane and getting bigger/crazier every year. Jono Jones is posting daily vlogs on youtube if anyone wants to check them out.

Wrong chat for all this hardline chat lol. Hardine is definitely fun. Curious how many more elite level pros they'll get next year with red bull not doing the world cups. Needs their exec producer or something to really sharpen the whole show up. And more spectators.

Jackson G is unreal. Been a while since the world has seen a talent like that. Amazing!!
I just finished watching. Holy shit. That pre jump/double over the tech rock drop was insane. I thought Rob was gonna lose it announcing lol.

I just finished watching. Holy shit. That pre jump/double over the tech rock drop was insane. I thought Rob was gonna lose it announcing lol.
Jackson G is unreal. Been a while since the world has seen a talent like that. Amazing!!
And hes only the second best junior! Jordan Williams was better the second half of this world cup season. Both should podium next year as rookie elites.

And hes only the second best junior! Jordan Williams was better the second half of this world cup season. Both should podium next year as rookie elites.
Didn’t see Williams at Hardline. Just saying. And Goldstone would have won by a a big margin the last race had he not slid out. Jordan is really really good but I think Jackson is a better rider.

Didn’t see Williams at Hardline. Just saying. And Goldstone would have won by a a big margin the last race had he not slid out. Jordan is really really good but I think Jackson is a better rider.
He's incredible. But williams appears to be more consistent at this point. I'm just thrilled to have 2 amazing juniors like them coming up next year. I can't remember that last time a junior was so promising. Finn maybe?

He's incredible. But williams appears to be more consistent at this point. I'm just thrilled to have 2 amazing juniors like them coming up next year. I can't remember that last time a junior was so promising. Finn maybe?
They are both incredibly fast but it takes a different breed to ride Hardline. You don’t see tech sections lead into 90’ doubles into more tech into 75’ step downs at World Cup races….

One comment on Pinkbike I read/remembered was Jackson was one of the few riders at Hardline this year who actually had experience hitting jumps that big, having been to Nico Vink's LooseFest back in 2020, prior to racing World Cups:

Otherwise, I agree - next year should be very interesting as Jackson and Jordan continue their rivalry.

In case you missed it, 2023 creek season passes went on sale Friday and sold out 45 minutes later. Mmkay. I think they sold 250 passes. They'll bring them back at a higher cost either around the holidays or later like feb-mar.

In case you missed it, 2023 creek season passes went on sale Friday and sold out 45 minutes later. Mmkay. I think they sold 250 passes. They'll bring them back at a higher cost either around the holidays or later like feb-mar.
I got one , you snooze you lose lol .
New step up double at exit of indy , I guess there working on water line for snow makers . Love finding gaps on blue and green trails that require full commitment and speed .
VideoCapture_20221002-135910.jpg

Ok, it's the round of waiting for the next bunch of passes to be released again. I just missed the Sept 30th drop.

I'm still on the fence when it comes to buying season passes. The last time I bought one was for Highland back in 2016 and even then I just barely did better than breaking even.

On a positive note, I'm back in NH starting next week for a few months and it looks like I'll be up there for a few weekends in Oct and Nov. Just in time to get in some Hellion laps. What I don't know is where I'll be next year, so I don't know if buying a season pass again can work.

What I don't know is where I'll be next year, so I don't know if buying a season pass again can work.
I bought this season on the Black Friday sale last year then ended up moving out of Jersey in May. Such a freakin waste…

I bought a season pass for this year and used it 3 times. Bit bummed but had some awesome trips that trumped Creek. Think I'll just go with the triple play next year

I'm on the fence for 2023 creek passes when they come back again. My son will want them again but we've gone fewer times times this year and last. 2020 we went 19 times and so we got our money's worth, but this year and 2021 only maybe 8 or 9 times each year.

Also I'm moreso going just for him now, and they cancelled the kid pass and raised the prices a bit, so this year it was almost 900 for the two of us. Hell be 17 next year and once he gets a car my guess is that'll be his focus.

Back
Top Bottom