Post your BooBoo's

Gang of roots cut me at 6 mile today. I see elbow pads in my future!

Also, thanks to the EMT & his buds (sorry I forgot your names 😬) for hiking our bikes out & helping me get to the police car and didn’t ride right by me like some other folks. You were extremely generous with your help and karma will be on your side 😁

IMG_3775.jpeg

Last edited:

Also, thanks to the EMT & his buds (sorry I forgot your names 😬) for helping me get to the police car and didn’t ride right by me like some other folks. You were extremely generous with your help and karma will be on your side 😁
View attachment 213524
Oooooh, that's a good one!!!

And that's new kit! I just got that jersey, hope yours made it out unscathed lol

Also, thanks to the EMT & his buds (sorry I forgot your names 😬) for helping me get to the police car and didn’t ride right by me like some other folks. You were extremely generous with your help and karma will be on your side 😁
View attachment 213524
Needs a spoiler alert thingy next time omg ouch.

Get well soon

View attachment 213524
That’s gnarly dude. Glad someone stopped to help you out. I know what it’s like trying to get out of the woods alone after something like this….it sucks lol.

Also, thanks to the EMT & his buds (sorry I forgot your names 😬) for hiking our bikes out & helping me get to the police car and didn’t ride right by me like some other folks. You were extremely generous with your help and karma will be on your side 😁
View attachment 213524
the next time it's really hot and I think about not wearing my pads I will remember this photo!

Friday before Memorial Day, I got a little too aggressive on the DH trail by exit 19 in mooch, and misjudged one of the rock jumps. Not a great idea since I knew I needed brake pads. Lost traction on the exit turn and low sided, at least the saplings caught me and the bike from going into the ravine. Dirts hiding most of the blood in arm pic.

Slowed my pace a little the rest of the ride back to the trailhead…
IMG_2700.jpeg
IMG_2729.jpeg

Friday before Memorial Day, I got a little too aggressive on the DH trail by exit 19 in mooch, and misjudged one of the rock jumps. Not a great idea since I knew I needed brake pads. Lost traction on the exit turn and low sided, at least the saplings caught me and the bike from going into the ravine. Dirts hiding most of the blood in arm pic.

Slowed my pace a little the rest of the ride back to the trailhead…

The new trail over there? I find a lot of that trail to be really awkward, or at least not forgiving with the way that the jumps and turns are laid out.

The new trail over there? I find a lot of that trail to be really awkward, or at least not forgiving with the way that the jumps and turns are laid out.
Yes, the newer one kinda downhill from candyass. Definitely not forgiving of mistakes at speed.

Back
Top Bottom