Rogue Trail Shutdown

Skateboarding is illegal and considered vandalism. Now it’s an Olympic sport. We should all move to Essex county and get famous.
Any news on competitive farting being an Olympic sport? Waiting eagerly, oh the sponsors I would get!

Any news on competitive farting being an Olympic sport? Waiting eagerly, oh the sponsors I would get!
1631149989490.gif

For those who don't know I'm very color blind(also face blind don't hate me if idk who you are), anyway I often have trouble following trail markers because they simply blend in. Being told to stay on blazed trails when I hardly ever notice trail blazing is frustrating.

10/10 it was a good idea not to post the location on line but I do want to say that you can't always blame someone for being on a trail that isn't blazed, the assumption is all trails are legit until they aren't. I forever thought the white to yellow bypass was legit till a thread here. Same with blue to white towards the lake, if I am going fast(for me) I'll end up on white and scratch my head as why I'm back at the lot. Be honest we have so many people if sometimes takes a weekend for a rogue bypass/trail to be worn in and established, I'm not saying its ok, its just that shit happens.

I forever thought the white to yellow bypass was legit till a thread here. Same with blue to white towards the lake, if I am going fast(for me) I'll end up on white and scratch my head as why I'm back at the lot. Be honest we have so many people if sometimes takes a weekend for a rogue bypass/trail to be worn in and established, I'm not saying its ok, its just that shit happens.

I'm not 100% sure that I know what you're describing for either of these trail sections but I'd be surprised if hadn't ridden them, maybe even on a regular basis.

I've certainly ridden the fire road to connect sections and that isn't blazed.

Currently accepting venmo donations for gas. Didn't realize I'd burn $10 in gas getting there and trying to find the stupid lot.

Edit: I'm being serious. Money is very tight. Or the relationship with jorba and the town could've been ruined and no more trails.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions