Slab lover seeks Slabs

In NJ you can find some slabs sprinkled throughout Allamuchy North, Jungle, Ringwood, Mahlon and Wildcat, but they ain't Squamish. I can even think of 1 long roller at Sourlands you could consider a slab. If you need specifics on any of those, i'm sure many of us can put dots on maps for you.

I have followed a few IG pages from the North Conway, NH area and they have their fair share up there. I think you need to know someone to find some of that stuff.

In NJ you can find some slabs sprinkled throughout Allamuchy North, Jungle, Ringwood, Mahlon and Wildcat, but they ain't Squamish. I can even think of 1 long roller at Sourlands you could consider a slab. If you need specifics on any of those, i'm sure many of us can put dots on maps for you.
I do like the Jungle slabs. Wildcat has that spine on Wildcat Ridge North. Mahlon I don't know what I'd call a slab, unless you mean that bit on TigerBlood. Is the Allamuchy section Rolie Pollie?

Last edited:
I do like the Jungle slaps. Wildcat has that spine on Wildcat Ridge North. Mahlon I don't know what I'd call a slab, unless you mean that bit on TigerBlood. Is the Allamuchy section Rolie Pollie?
You need to ride to the end of Black Magic at Mahlon. The Way on Telemark side of Wildcat. Oreland at main Wildcat. Rollie Pollie and Lumpy Bumpy at Allamuchy. Skylands and Warm Puppy at Ringwood. Agree Stirling is also a good spot just over the border.

Good slabs throughout Mooch. Just have to know where to find them. Deer Park has hidden gems too.

Just rode Perry Hill in VT. Some goodness there.

There’s a potential giant slab on the pool hollow side of ramapo. It would need a transition built at the bottom.

IMG_2764.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom