The Indoor Cyclist's support thread

Any recommendations for heart rate monitor ??

Did my first Zwift race in the season for zwifting. :⁠-⁠)
213 w avg
2.88 w/kg 24 of 52
Zwift power has me at17th

Screenshot_20231126-192813.png

Last edited:
Picked up the new Zwift Hub One with the virtual shifting. Definitely an upgrade over the wheel on trainer I was using before. I been using it for about 3 weeks now and the virtual shifting actually works great. Easy to get used to. Power readings are lower compared to my old trainer but I don’t think the old one was very accurate.

So far I am happy with it but it sounds like they are going to phase it out in favor of Wahoo stuff going forward.

I am also using Apple TV to connect to Zwift now. Was using a PC previously and the Apple set up is so much more convenient and easy compared to hooking up the laptop every time I wanted to ride.
They are phasing out the Zwift Hub with cassette option since the new Zwift Hub One with virtual shifting esssential makes using cassettes obsolete. The Wahoo trainer will be offered for people who want to buy a trainer and still use a cassette. Fun fact: the One hub pulley still just uses the standard HG driver, you can take that off and put on any HG cassette and still shift manually if you like. They don't advertize this but that's all it is.

They are phasing out the Zwift Hub with cassette option since the new Zwift Hub One with virtual shifting esssential makes using cassettes obsolete. The Wahoo trainer will be offered for people who want to buy a trainer and still use a cassette. Fun fact: the One hub pulley still just uses the standard HG driver, you can take that off and put on any HG cassette and still shift manually if you like. They don't advertize this but that's all it is.
yes, that’s the nice things about the Hub. You can always go back to regu shifting if you want

I think once wahoo incorporates the Zwift virtual shifting protocol into their trainers Zwift will discontinue the Hub completely. Wahoo has already dropped their prices to match the Zwift Hub

yes, that’s the nice things about the Hub. You can always go back to regu shifting if you want

I think once wahoo incorporates the Zwift virtual shifting protocol into their trainers Zwift will discontinue the Hub completely. Wahoo has already dropped their prices to match the Zwift Hub
yeah this is all part of the lawsuit resolution for wahoo and zwift to play nice in the sandbox. I agree with the theory the zwift specific trainer will get discontinued at some point down the line.

yeah this is all part of the lawsuit resolution for wahoo and zwift to play nice in the sandbox. I agree with the theory the zwift specific trainer will get discontinued at some point down the line.
I think it went like:

Zwift: Hey, I'm out of money, this divorce sucks.
Wahoo: I've been out of money for awhile now.
Zwift: Want to get back together?

I went for a night ride in the cold tonight. Once I thaw out I'm setting up my trainer for the winter...

And they still can’t figure out a way to show device captured data in any of the versions instead of overwriting it with their lame ass algorithms 😂

Quite literally the only job a training app actually has.

Who knew it only took 90ish watts to ride a singlespeed fat bike in soft sand at 151bpm.

IMG_0834.jpeg

And they still can’t figure out a way to show device captured data in any of the versions instead of overwriting it with their lame ass algorithms 😂

Quite literally the only job a training app actually has.

Who knew it only took 90ish watts to ride a singlespeed fat bike in soft sand at 151bpm.

View attachment 228569
Try the healthfit App. I capture data from my Apple Watch, and if I go from Apple watch to Strava it drops all the power data. But if I let the Healthfit access my workout, then I can export from that and it keeps the Data. It’s not free though. I think it’s like $10.

Try the healthfit App. I capture data from my Apple Watch, and if I go from Apple watch to Strava it drops all the power data. But if I let the Healthfit access my workout, then I can export from that and it keeps the Data. It’s not free though. I think it’s like $10.

I have the Data in the AXS App and Garmin Connect correctly.

Back
Top Bottom