Tourne County Park Conditions

Agreed. IMO that park sees too much traffic for leaf blowing. You could leaf blow all of Wildcat WMA and it would not matter but Tourne is very different story.

Conditions solid at 9am, but trending soft.
Sun popped out for 5 minutes and conditions deteriorated , but clouds came back and trails held up through end of the ride.
New orange dot is nice downhill, tough uphill at the rock garden.

Rode it on Sunday, conditions were excellent. The place seems to be drying out nicely only 2 days after the rain fall. Lots of dogs off leash, although their owners quickly grab them when they hear you coming, I thanked them for putting them back on leash as I passed.

I'm up in the township, Boonton didn't get much snow and it all "went away" yesterday. Trails might be damp but shouldn't be muddy.

I'm up in the township, Boonton didn't get much snow and it all "went away" yesterday. Trails might be damp but shouldn't be muddy.
Okay… I’m waiting till Saturday at this point. I’ll just stay local for now….

Conditions were good last evening. Saw a crew of about six riders out there, one with an MTBNJ jersey I think.

@Berms&Boofs Big tree down on orange section on the backside of the Tourne hill climb. Somewhere in the rock gardens where I circled blue. Likely need MCPC to help. It’s a flow killer!!

IMG_7549.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions