Tuesday Night beginner Rides.

Someone was taking pictures last Tuesday...have they been posted anywhere?

Nice ride last Tuesday...beautiful weather...lots of bikers (I think 34 or so)...and a very nice trail network that I will have to come down and explore more!!!

Last night's ride was a blast!
Due to taking a vacation day today, I was able to stay up later last night which meant I could bring my daughter with me. She is such a hoot LOL

She had a terrific ride, and was quite entertained by everyone (especially Mitch)
Thanks to everyone for doing these rides and being so supportive of beginners (and not-so-beginners-that-need-pointers-and-confidence-boosts). Everyone on these rides are so encouraging and supportive, it is so nice to experience it.

I was stoked as I cleared that tiny log pile with a bunny hop for the first time, and Brian saw me do it :D

Special shout out to Chris, for helping the youngest rider last night go up and over a few tough parts.

Lots of fun had here too!! LOVED the Serpentine part of the ride...thanks Smitty for being such a fearless leader and thanks to Rick for the extra coaching on the downhills!

Already looking forward to next week.

Oh...that was you Chris. Thanks for all the help and patience for those who are "stucked" behind my kid. He's raring to go again and asking when the next group ride is.

Oh...that was you Chris. Thanks for all the help and patience for those who are "stucked" behind my kid. He's raring to go again and asking when the next group ride is.

THIS^is what these rides are all about! Love it! Bring ALL your kids next time :D

this is what these rides are all about :D

He did really good I think in a very short time he is going to be killing it...

I'll say this much, 6pm means 6pm. Glad I was finally able to catch up to the group.

That is me I wanted to be sure we had enough time to get the ride in.. once we hit the midpoint when it is still light out at 8:30ish we wont be as quick to get out...

it was a great night for a ride trails were perfect and every one had a good time...

Tonight 5-7-13

Sorry folks, but there is rain coming down at Allaire so we will cancel this weeks ride per Mike. :mad:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions