Western Monmouth County Trail Build

Crabryder

Hardly a widowmaker but would've had you walking in circles for a few days.

20230511_185104.jpg

Screenshot_20230512_115635_Gallery.jpg

Gone

Last edited:

Hair Face

Like @don said, this place has a lot of potential. I plan to come in with a machine and do the bowl area up with some fun mtb features. Don has some great ideas for these trails.

Is this to say you got the machine approved?

BTW, Trails are looking great. I haven't back in a while but feel like I'm due a visit.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We are on for tomorrow, heavy rain should be done by showtime. Please post up if you can make it, in the event we are rained out I will reach out to you.

Saturday 5/20 9am-12pm

95 Pine Hill Rd Millstone

Thanks

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We'll be at the Mine Hill trail in Perrineville Park this Saturday 6/10 from 9am-12pm. Come out and help us make this a fun mtb trail.

I supply the tools, let me know if you can make it.

95 Pine Hill rd Millstone.
20230531_155816.jpg

krink

Eddie Munster
We'll be at the Mine Hill trail in Perrineville Park this Saturday 6/10 from 9am-12pm. Come out and help us make this a fun mtb trail.

I supply the tools, let me know if you can make it.

95 Pine Hill rd Millstone.
View attachment 215241
The trails are awesome! Thank you all so much!

Some of the newer berms have been damaged by quads trying to squeeze on thin trails, and the tires grinding down the downhill sides of the berms and bench cuts. And I caught this kid just coming in as I was leaving. When he saw me he hightailed it back the way he came.

1686523979957.jpeg

1686524249442.jpeg

krink

Eddie Munster
That was me on the mini - excavator driving out. The bowl area is a work in progress.
Glad to hear! It is truly a great trail system. Gotta make it out to a weekend TM. Looks like there is also a connector going in to the West behind the church and corn fields?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Crabryder

@pooriggy my survieillance says I just missed you this afternoon, thanks for trimming the field edge across the street, no reason not to ride the new bench cut stuff now,

Top Bottom