OOS MOGA

jklett

My head cold is pretty much done so I'll be there. And the meeting...
images(29).jpg

serviceguy

Bought a legit action cam this time.
I'll prolly crash fucking around with it during the ride so please bring your action cam to record this fiasco
Eye surgeon follow up visit later today. I'm so itching to the CR group ride, but I need to make sure I'm not going to do any damage to my bionic eye for using it too soon...then convince my wife it's perfectly safe may prove too ambitious. If planets align I do have a legit action camera.

TimBay

I'll be at kids soccer. Anyone riding Sunday? Been off the bike trying to become a Prof golfer and make that Liv blood money, but I don't think that's in the cards at this point.

qclabrat

Who can lead at CR?
Here's the route I was planning.
From ball field cross over Chimney Rock road to white. Cross big bridge then stay straight to do white counter clockwise. Take the small stream over to Newmans lot and the do blue clockwise outer to hit the humps. Meet back at Newmans lot for red counter clockwise. Take Logan down past dam, cross Chimney Rock road again and up guard rail climb, at top of climb stay left down to Gilbride and to Shithole back to Ballfields

Top Bottom