WTB truck

Good luck 15k will be 150k plus mileage territory for anything decent. 30k gets you in the door for a reliable truck. Trucks are stupid expensive especially since new are hard to find. JM2C.
$22K and its yours
Brotruck
20220529_101642.jpg

Soooo @mattybfat is wrong - I actually have mine listed 2004 Nissan Titan off road King Cab $14,500. 45,000 miles. YES 45k. Clean title and history. No stories. I think I'm ready for a rubicon and use trailer or maaaybe spring for Gladiator 😬
There is also a manual 2006 Tacamo TRD sport $15,900 with 140k down the road.
Zip 08844, both on FB marketplace

You'll have to do some searching. I bought my '14 F150 with 116K a year ago for $17K and it's super clean. However, I looked at a ton of garbage for around the same price before I found it. Be prepared to jump on something nice as soon as you see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: don
Soooo @mattybfat is wrong - I actually have mine listed 2004 Nissan Titan off road King Cab $14,500. 45,000 miles. YES 45k. Clean title and history. No stories. I think I'm ready for a rubicon and use trailer or maaaybe spring for Gladiator 😬
There is also a manual 2006 Tacamo TRD sport $15,900 with 140k down the road.
Zip 08844, both on FB marketplace
Sorry did i read the title wrong, i thought he was asking for TRUCK'S not almost, close or kind of 🤣

Correct, I want (to pay for) a truck, not TRUCK

Don't get me wrong yours is awesome, super brotastic, and it would be really cool to own... But yeah.

Sorry did i read the title wrong, i thought he was asking for TRUCK'S not almost, close or kind of 🤣

View attachment 208398
Again as always
Sorry your truck didnt make the list at all not even an honorable mention.

Holy shit my Ranger made the list??? Sweet.

I test drove everything on the market, from Tacoma to Ram, even the Frontier (lol). I was leaning midsize because commuting was the main use at the time, and my results were that the Ranger destroyed everything midsize in ride quality by a mile. F150 and Ram were top in ride quality and interior IMHO for full size.

Biggest Ranger major downside is one bed size unless you go two door. They use the same frame for all of them. I really wish I could get a four door with a full size bed in a mid size, which I can get in the Tacoma. I can’t fit the motorcycles in the back as easy as I’d like with the 5’ bed. Oh and you can’t plow with a Ranger but I have no need for that. Paint scratches when you look at it and the electronics on the inside are buggy but I don’t use them. I like bare bones - I hate all the screens and crap. All that considered, I’d buy again, but will look elsewhere for that full size bed with a four door cab.

My neighbor has the Ridgeline. The cooler in the bed is awesome and the speakers adds a nice touch. It’s like a party in the driveway. Plus the gate is rated for double the weight of my Ranger. But unibody.

Hey at least he's not one of those crazies who believe the Ridgeline is a truck 🤣
Never said its was,
Thats what women drive.
You should talk, everyone knows dodge truck owners really wanted a ford 🤣
As a former multiple F150 owner who now owns a Ridgeline, I'm going to need a safe place and a cry pillow.
P.S. Twin I beam suspension was loads of fun to get an alignment.

Holy shit my Ranger made the list??? Sweet.

I test drove everything on the market, from Tacoma to Ram, even the Frontier (lol). I was leaning midsize because commuting was the main use at the time, and my results were that the Ranger destroyed everything midsize in ride quality by a mile. F150 and Ram were top in ride quality and interior IMHO for full size.

Biggest Ranger major downside is one bed size unless you go two door. They use the same frame for all of them. I really wish I could get a four door with a full size bed in a mid size, which I can get in the Tacoma. I can’t fit the motorcycles in the back as easy as I’d like with the 5’ bed. Oh and you can’t plow with a Ranger but I have no need for that. Paint scratches when you look at it and the electronics on the inside are buggy but I don’t use them. I like bare bones - I hate all the screens and crap. All that considered, I’d buy again, but will look elsewhere for that full size bed with a four door cab.

My neighbor has the Ridgeline. The cooler in the bed is awesome and the speakers adds a nice touch. It’s like a party in the driveway. Plus the gate is rated for double the weight of my Ranger. But unibody.
Hands down F150 have a great ride and handling. Also having a short bed sucks. I used to put the bikes in without having it diagonal. I wish the Ridgeline bed was another foot longer. The cooler area is huge and helps on vacation. And as a short pudgy guy, having the tailgate swing open helps me reach stuff.

Back
Top Bottom