Allamuchy North Conditions

Anyone know current conditions? Mine Hill was too muddy. I want to explore the northwest of Allamuchy more. Thx.

It was good Wednesday when frozen but I could see it being muddy currently. Would be good if someone could confirm.

I was out in deer park again today and conditions were great. Id ignore the report below because that person never updates, seems he would prefer you to never ride your bike.

I was out in deer park again today and conditions were great. Id ignore the report below because that person never updates, seems he would prefer you to never ride your bike.
Coolsville. I'll try candyass tomorrow, see how that goes.

Can you update the trailforks condition for the area you were in?
Done...Ill also share here.

Parked on 517 went right on Orange and up the switchback loop, a few trees down I was able to ride over them, but they could be cut out of the way. From the top of Rollie Pollie down Ditch/Cardiac there is a tree blocking the trail right at the end of the downhill section. If I had a handsaw I could have taken care of it. It was NOT muddy and the new flow section not on the map is lots of fun.

Wait, I'm heading out there now....but where is the new flow section? tbh, I got a little off candyass when I was bombing down it last time (last year). Show the flow?!

Wait, I'm heading out there now....but where is the new flow section? tbh, I got a little off candyass when I was bombing down it last time (last year). Show the flow?!
Sorry just seeing this. The best way I can describe how to go .2 miles into candyass and hook a hard left down the rock face. Lots of leaf cover.

I tried that once. The word "riding" didn't really fit into the end result.

Sorry just seeing this. The best way I can describe how to go .2 miles into candyass and hook a hard left down the rock face. Lots of leaf cover.
Oh, this is what I did last year when I went off candyass. Was a fun descent, then a longish fire road. That the one?
When I passed it today, there were two "STAY ON TRAIL signs"

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions