Boating, Sailing, & Floating Devices

Last week, made it to dinner but my power steering blew at the restaurant dock. Ended up in a Marina slip. Still dined Then 3hr tow home. I was solo and it was actually quite peaceful haha. Home 12:30am. The rest of the friends and fam uber’d home. Everyone said they enjoyed themselves but I was stressed when everything bad was happening! Woah. Waiting to call for service this week.
2E032BA8-BADE-4E1D-90E8-6716CB667EC8.jpeg

The equivalent of $15k bike on $20 trunk rack
44A99067-A7F7-4F1B-90B6-CE3763B5B4BD.jpeg

Boaters - anyone want a large inflatable tow along? Probably 10 years old but never used or even taken out of the plastic. Pretty big as i remember. Free

We have so much crap to get rid by end of August it's ridiculous.

1000002258.jpg

1000002259.jpg

YouTube's AI is getting to know me too well.
Suggested a real good boat engine video.

I didn't know sailboats had nice motors like that.

My parents had a boat, can't tell you how many times I fell asleep with the 2 stroke engine by head.

You're making memories that your kids will have forever.
Thanks I sure hope so they both slept for the entire a 15 mile trip from our campsite at the top of lake george down through the narrows. It got pretty rough too but they were out cold .. I wish I could sleep like that 🤣 I remember sleeping on my parents boat on the long Island sound fun times for sure.

earlier this week - Barnegat bay, high tide, tail wind in the upper teens at least…. So 6’+ swells. The boat was surfing. Tritoon handled it well and our son also passed out. Last boat would have tossed us around like dolls. I miss the handling of a V hull and the dual jet drives but pontoon deck is multiple times better. Stable, More people, more memories. A couple hours later old Barney was calm. Nuts how things can change so fast. Then evening dinner at captains inn for Mrs bday.
24D9B6C8-ABB7-4E56-B751-3B3AA4F70EB2.jpeg

We were anchored a few hundred yards from some type of catamaran that day WOW. Wonder if anyone seen this guy out before. Had to been at least 50’, AT LEAST
DD45EA93-E6CC-4C75-8100-F1BFA859E8E8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom