Car-spotting thread

Working in DEEP central PA today.

I would lose my mind if I worked in PA and my new patrol car got delivered with the front bumper drilled into by the dumbass state bid dealership.

View attachment 224643
Surely that would be a basis for a workplace harassment suit. Fn peasants probably didn’t ceramic coat it either if they’re pulling this bs. No wonder people don’t want to go into law enforcement.

Ahhh the good old Vista Cruiser. We had one growing up that was nothing but problems. Dad sold it and got a Buick Estate Wagon, we were riding in style in that huge boat, and man I loved the 454.4 engine and the Buick chrome wheels.
This one was loaded with luggage and clearly was used for road trips. Which personally I would be afraid AF to do in something like that with reliability. Much less the cost of gas.

But really, really good condition but then again it is the desert.

Not sure if I posted this already I was deleting some pictures and remembered this.

I thought it was a tractor trailer until it passed me with the “not for hire” painted on the side and I realized this was someone’s RV!

🤯😱

I can’t even imagine what this costs.

08CEA736-4A64-4F8E-AF26-D7A8F02F755D.jpeg
Compete with smartcar loaded up behind the cab.

Not sure if I posted this already I was deleting some pictures and remembered this.

I thought it was a tractor trailer until it passed me with the “not for hire” painted on the side and I realized this was someone’s RV!

🤯😱

I can’t even imagine what this costs.

View attachment 224736
Compete with smartcar loaded up behind the cab.
How they get the car off there?

The NJ/NY Land Rover club used to ride the fire roads in Ringwood back in the day, I used to see them there quite frequently.

That's really cool. I've only been off road in NJ in the Pine Barons and that was a bunch of years ago. I think there was an off road park in north NJ many years ago. The terrain there would make for some interesting 4 wheeling but NJ being NJ I doubt there will ever be motorized off road driving there ever again.

Back
Top Bottom