Cranks Around the Campfire Mountain Biking Festival

thanks for the reminder I need to register.

Zach (now 16) and I will be back for our 3rd time - he's taller, leaner and been with me to Dickerson mine a few times so he's gaining some more confidence and endurance.

In! Gotta add to the collection.
20230714_085936.jpg

For the first time ever Cranks is offering hooded sweatshirts! This year will be classic black with white lettering/logos. Head over to Bikereg to purchase one. Pick up at registration table at Cranks festival.

Last edited:
Join my group ride. We will go to the trails in Allamuchy State Park North who's bark is worse than the bite so to speak. It helps too riding from the BSA Camp which is at a higher elevation.
Thanks but I’ll have my 16 year old with me he’s still learning some trail riding so I don’t want to take him on anyting with too much chunk

Edit. Or take myself LOL

Who has connections for demos? The event presents an awesome opportunity to show off the latest and greatest mountain bikes. There will be a self guided, marked loop for demos.

This year Cranks will be joined by Mountain Bikes of NJ! They offer high end mountain and e-mountain bikes for rent. They’ll be at the event all weekend but reserving a bike beforehand is recommended. The Trek Fuel EX 8 and Trek Rail are offered at special rates just for Cranks. Reach out to their team at info@mountainbikesnj.com for more info and to book a sweet ride! @mountainbikesnj
cranks by the campfire special.png

Back
Top Bottom